Skip to main content

Here goes absolutely nothing, an awakward intro

 Hey, 

This is very awkward for me; I feel like I am talking to myself and I probably am but that’s beside the point. By now you can tell just from the first line that I am bad at this, not seriously don’t expect much. expect me to try and be honest though, to take feedback, to take advice and improve. Most importantly expect the unexpectedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m just playing around; I am very predictable. I mean that’s what you get for being the mother of the group (My friends might disagree, but that’s their business).

If you happen to read this and think wow, she doesn’t get to the point.... I hardly ever do. there is not much of a point to this particular post anyway, I’m literally sitting in the kitchen having just created this blog and also very anxious about how it will be received, or if I say something politically wrong then get cancelledπŸ™„πŸ€£ I am not sure if you get cancelled even if you aren’t famous but let me know in the comments. 

Initially the point was to introduce myself, what I do, who I am, the things I like etc but that idea has since been trashed because I figured you would learn along the way and also get people who already know me to read the whole post. fear not though, I will get to it, I will unravel myself, it might be a bit scary but I will do it regardless. maybe in the coming weeks or maybe not ever (Insert evil laugh) you never really know. 

Okay, back to the basics. I just really want to say thank you that you read this far, and hopefully you read more. some posts will make you laugh, some will make you cry, some will have you questioning my sanity but it’s worth it I promise. see I am the furthest thing from perfection and I’m not really that interesting but I want to change perspectives, have discussions, and create healthy environments to be ourselves. I want to touch lives. basically, I am a superhero okay?? I’m not from this worldπŸ˜‚πŸ¦Έ. 

Again, from the bottom of my heart thank you, I really hope this blog can grow and be something I am proud of that everybody else can be proud of too.

Till the next one, love and lightπŸ’“


Comments

  1. Looking forward to reading more of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey awkward person. First I think it's amazing you even started, that is bravery for me especially in this "cancel culture " * Rolls eyes*

    Looking forward to getting to know. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorably awkward, which makes it that much uniqueπŸ˜‚

    It should be fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been waiting for you to do this , honestly happy you have
    Weirdly amazing πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soo excited for this one πŸ˜‚❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. The intro is inspiring
    That's how good you are❤️

    Lemme go catch up on others

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally❤️you might not know, but I'm so excited and looking forward to getting know and read more πŸ€—❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really, awkward but straight to the point even though in an inverted way.πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Privilege and you have it

  Let's talk about privilege. Before we get into the nitty gritty of this topic we must first establish that I've had a light addiction to Big Brother since 2020. it waxes and wanes depending on how busy i am but an obsession regardless. Now you're probably thinking "What's that got to do with privilege?" well patience. it will all make sense in a bit. and yes i know, it is a bit wild for me to come back here and pretend i haven't been gone for at least 9 months now.... that i can't explain. at least not now.  Now for context i must let you know how i found myself thinking about Privilege. In line with my usual obsession, I'm currently watching big brother and today the topic of struggle came up. Someone did not like being associated with their money or people thinking that because they had money they did not struggle. Valid. but it also got me thinking. No one ever said that they didn't struggle. and that right there is what got me thinking ab

The one where the universe screams at you

 Often enough, the universe whispers to us warnings, subtly as if trying not to let the people in the room with you know and then out of nowhere if you don't listen it stands in your face and screams. A lot of us never listen to the whispers, infact we ignore the whispers completely. We ignore that friend who centers men in every action until they ditch you in unsafe places for men. We ignore the whispers that tell you, you do not count in their lives as much as they do in yours until the universe forces them to pick their real ones and you don't fit the bill.  I think we ignore warnings because humans are hard wired to want to be the exception. The one it could never happen to so we go into situations that we know don't have a positive out come just for the chance to say it didn't happen to me. To feel like you're different. Truth is, we are not that different, In fact you'd find that we are more similar than we are different. It could definitely happen to you,

In saying Good bye

Don't kill me just yet, I know it's been a minute. There's been a lot going on between school, life, family, friends, feeling etc. Its just been a lot and I needed the time.  As I type this, I'm halfway through packing up my things at res and I sorta gave up half way through, I'm not sure how and when I got this much stuff but now the challenge is how I'm gonna get it to fit in my dad's car. He tells me all the time that my things seem to keep increasing, only this time when he tells me he'll be picking up from res for the last time. I'm leaving never to return to NUL. All the times I had imagined leaving this place, I imagined I'd be emotional, inconsolable even. I kept having conversations about how it was gonna be a lot to say good bye to 4years of my life. I remember one conversations where I said, I don't think I want my dad to talk to me after he picks me up cause I might break down. Another where I was telling the other person that I h